Wednesday 8 June 2011

Jesselle= love


I've started interning with Jesselle PR which is such an awesome workplace, the people are so nice and I can't imagine anything more glamourous and amazing to do for a job.. it's also something that I love and have a real passion for which is, you know.. a bonus! :) 
Last Tuesday (the 7th of June) I had my first day, and although I was sitting on a laptop most of the time, researching.. I was researching fashion brands & photo shoot ideas.. I mean, come on! should that even count? I love this place! 
Next Tuesday we are doing a photoshoot for Ruby Olive, an accessories brand which is including lots of colour, puddles, icecream and balloons, just overall cuteness... should be heaps of fun :) Stay tuned...



1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence! We both intern for Jesselle xo

    ReplyDelete